Saturday 1 December 2007

Happy December !

Hello, Sorry its been ages but been oh so busy ! had a fantastic time in Australia, sad to leave my sister and her family, and miss the 30oC weather and the pool !but it is good to be back ! still don't feel like I should be working and think I have post holiday blues !!
Mum coped brilliantly in the shop without me, although she was a little stressed and pleased to have me back !I thank her immensely for everything she has done ! Thanks to Sue for all her hard work in my absence and thanks to Barbara !




The tree is up in the shop and I have a new friend, Names on a postcard please ! I want to name her Lola (but Mum says its a floozies name !) so any suggestions ! She came from the lovely http://littlecottonrabbits.typepad.co.uk/ and thanks to Julie x

Shop News !

We are now open on a Monday Evening, 6pm - 9pm, we are also having a Knit and Natter all evening at the shop, so everyone is very welcome, Andrew is making a cake !! (chef extraordinaire! chocolate mud cake a speciality x) We are still running Thursdays (10-12) as well, and hope to meet all our knitters who cant get in to the shop in the week.


New yarns coming !!
We have some exciting new stock arriving shortly, a beautiful hand dyed range of yarns from Australia and some Kauni ! which is gorgeous self striping yarn (to the left ! ) www.kauni.com We also have some beautiful buttons and shawl pins made by a local wood turner Jim.


Have a good Saturday x

Lisa x

No comments: